What make you proud as a mother for your child?

Mother  - Proud mother
@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
I must say my son has done quit good in school this year. That makes me proud. Inspite of his ADHD he have been able to get good grades for the most important subjects in school. He will start senior high school. That have been his main goal. He reached his goal and as much as he is proud of him self, I´m as proud of him to.
@lisagayle (395)
I am proud of my daughter for keeping good grades, being put into the National Junior Honor Society and just for being a good kid who I do not have to worry about doing something too stupid while she is away from me, she is not away from me much as she is only 12, but she has a good head on her shoulders.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
That´s realy something to be proud of. When our children keep up the god work in school. And also keep them selfs out of trouble. My oldest child are about to become 20 yoears old. And she have moved out from home for about 6 month ago and seems to doing well. Even if she give me a cal dayli. We only live a couple of blocks from each other and have a daily contakt. Thank´s for responding.