Which Catoon Charater u like

I like tom n jerry
@coolcat123 (4391)
alladin tales are great and always the first choice for me.I do remember that when i was a kid i used to cry for this cartoon as i loved these characters.......abu the monkey ...how sweet and then the parrot and especially his great tapori language.and the loving couple obvious that is alladin and jasmine. obviously parents dont want to let there children watch cartoons all day leaving studies aside and so i used o get much shoutings from my mom for watching these.
thank u for your response
u r most welcome.forgot to tell that i love tom and jerry too.there fight is great to watch!
thank u for your response
@ackars (1942)
I like tom&jerry,scoobie.I used to watch lots of cartoons when I was a kid but now I dont get much of time and Im not interested in watching too.
thank u for your response
@muscare (3069)
I like tom and jerry also, but my favourite at the moment would have to be Spongebob, and the rest of the crew. My son started watching it, and now I'm hooked as well. They are just so funny!
thank u for your response
@shan_ab (377)
My favourite is also Tom & Jerry. The main reason is that this cartoon is one thing which can be enjoyed by both children and adults alike. When I was a kid, I used to enjoy Mickey and Donald very much.
thank u for your response