What do you like to drink?

Soft Drinks - What You like?
Pakistan
Hello Myloters I am looking for you people to tell me about your preferred drink is it 1) Pepsi 2) Coca Cola 3) Sprite 4) Miranda OR Plain Water?
@dio123 (1788)
My Favorite Drink is A Glass of Plain Water
@elisa812 (3031)
My very favorite drink is milk. That's what I pretty much drink with every meal or when I'm thirsty. If I had to pick from the choices that you listed though, then I would have to say water. That's my next favorite drink. I'm not really into carbonated things.
1. Coca Cola 2. Coca Cola 3. Coca Cola 4. Coca Cola or plain water if it's to late to go buy Coca Cola :) what can i say? I'm a Coca Cola junkie :)
I am a Diet Pepsi fan. I like all forms of diet pepsi. Straight, fruit flavored. I like them all.
water 7up milk sugar free kool aid
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I perfer to drink coco cola, I drink it everyday. I know that it isn't that great for my health but what can I say it is a habit..lol...I do drink water too atleast four times a day:)