everyone has to do lists...

@cher913 (25865)
what you hope to get accomplished in a day, a week, a month or even, perhaps the coming year (ie new year's resolutions) but do you have a to do list (or perhaps a wish list) that you would like to see happen before you pass on? Now i am not trying to be morbid, but everyone has dreams of things that they would like to do and see before they die, and i am curious as to what yours are! Mine are to move to the beach first and formost...i personally dont care if its a shack but i totally want to live on the beach probably more than travel secondly, i would like to learn a few other languages such as french, spanish, yiddish (why i have no idea, but the language intriques me!!) and maybe mandarin... thirdly i would like to write a kids book (i have published articles and an ebook, but...) there are more some are slightly less difficult, some are more (travel to china, get some of my photography published - stuff like that...) how about you?
There are a few things on my "to-do before I die" list. There are things that revolve around success, like working for a major sports publication (ESPN, TSN, Fox Sports, etc) or being able to own a Maserati. But there are the more realistic ones. I want to go and drive from the west coast where I am all the way to the east coast. I guess I could substitute a train or something; but I want to see the country. Then there are so many places in the world I want to see; like Africa and the Philippines, where my ancestors are from.