Are you addicted to MyLot?

I really want to know!! Share your lowest lows and together we will seek comfort! Like a support group with firends who need help to get past whatever addiction they are going through. Here I go ranting again...
@FSCAries (881)
I'm not so much addicted as sleep deprived! Actually, my insomnia was a problem before I found myLot, now I just have something to do during these long, sleepless hours.
@arcidy (5015)
I know im addicted from my lot now every time I see my dollar earnings increase I just want to post more and try to earn more then what I did the previous day so I post more then I do and I upload more pictures on here which gets me the most money so im pretty addicted to this site and cant wait to come on after work.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
no, i am not addicted to mylot but i really like to post here on mylot and enjoy. i think it is a very good way to talk and earn through the internet.
@IL2Knit (1141)
Not Yet But I'm Working On It. LOL
• Pakistan
Scholar waist minutes to write minutes, but here in mylot we are not waisting minutes. Time is money and in such sense we are rearning money here. If this is called addiction then we should feel pride on this type of addiction. I use to try to steel some minutes of my routine work or time table to spend them on mylot, In result of which I feel that I lost nothing and gained allot.
@coolcat123 (4391)
Yes,Looks like I am Addicted to mylot as I sit nearly 3 to 5 hours at mylot just posting responses and answering to discussions which makes me feel great.
@speedy1279 (2667)
Yes I would have to say that I am addicted to mylot. But not because of the money. I am always anxious to see what the new discussions are and what people have said in response to the discussions I have started. Here lately I have been having a hard time getting my house cleaning done because all I want to do is sit here on mylot.