How often do you go for shopping???

@ackars (1942)
How ofetn do you go for shopping???What all you buy during that time?Do you buy stationary items in bulk for a month or in short quantities???
i love going to shopping :D it's cool buying new things
for clothes? like onces every 4 months if that, but when i go i buy alot, and i buy nice stuff too..polo ralph lauren!
To me honestly shopping is not passion. i really hate shopping whenever i need it i do it.
If it's groceries, I would probably go there around once per month and I tend to buy everything in bulk so that I won't run out during the month. I guess I just don't enjoy doing groceries shopping that much that I kind of avoid it if I can. I go to the supermarket only when I need something. Besides, I usually eat out anyway, and there is really no need for me to go there and grab food very often.
@daryljane (3437)
I actually dont have that much luxury to go shopping...maybe in a year, i only go shopping 5 times...thats because, i dont buy stuff that i might not be able to use later on. since at work, were not required to dress business attire, im contented with all the clothes i already have. but i go to grocery and buy all the food i needed for the week though.
I seldom go shopping. Very very seldom. I am trying to avoid it becoz its too tempting. I always end up buying things I do not need. If I need anything, there is a grocery near my place and there is a bazaar which sells items for a very reasonable price. I will just go to them.
@suspenseful (40314)
If you mean grocery shopping, it is usually once a week. We buy mainly the basic items, salad stuff, meat, bread, etc. I usually buy laundry stuff once a month, but I have no really figured out whether what we buy lasts a month or less. When meat is on special, we will buy two family sized packs of one kind and several pounds of ground beef that will last about a month. But since we are on a pension, I doubt we will do much more of that.
@2babita (1074)
I love shopping and that time I forget about my pocket.First I buy dresses,than I start to buy junk jewels for my daughter and for my sister in law,then I buy cd and toys for my son.Last I buy food for everyone.I buy stationary items for a month.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I do not go shopping much. I guess I am not your ordinary girl that loves to go shopping alot. I only go if I need something and not just for the joy of it.
I do my house shopping mostly once a month. I buy this or that as I need it. I like to save my coupons for a month. I buy a years worth of schools supplies at a time. When the office stores have that big sale before school.I buy a case of this and a case of that. I have always had paper and other items still new at the end of the year. I can't think of a better way to spend $50.00. book bags are already bought from myself so saved there as well.
@arcidy (5015)
when I go grocery shopping I tend to go at least 2 days a week because I run out of food pretty quick so I just get what I need which isnt a lot because I work at stop and shop so I can pick up food anytime I want which is cool. but for stuff I like like movies videogames I dont buy it that often movies I buy once in awhile and video games I barley buy them because there just so expensive.
I seldom shop. I only shop when I happen to be in the area or when I need to get something in particular. Oh yes, Christmas shopping is something else. Shopping for gifts for friends. ;-)
@321633wy (1795)
we go shopping every once a week for mu groceries.I don't buy stationary items very often because i don't have kids and only me and husband we only buy once in a while when we need. So, groceries are our main items that we focus on.We usually get fresh food such as vegetable ,fruits,eggs,meat and fish. My husband like junk foods such as potato chips and pretzel but no pop.
@msvenzon (424)
I usually go shopping and buy my needs once a month. All toiletries and other stuff at the end of the month. But when I still have money left, I still buy all the necessary things anytime I need it.
It depends on the need, but otherwise once in a week for normal daily use items and once in a month for all special items (clothes, electronics etc)..
@senthil2k (1501)
I will be going for shopping atleast once in a week. This shopping is only about going to the stores for doing the shopping. For online shopping, I almost check the online stores everyday and purchase anything interesting I can find on the online stores. There is no count for online shopping though. Its really fun to do window shopping online.