How do you dill with the bills?

Romania
I'm lucky that the only bill I have to is for my mobile phone and this bill is payed for my parents. But I have seen in the past and now, because I'm away from home, at a university, that my parents are complaining that after they pay there bills they don't have so much money to save, only for food and the strict necessary. And I also noticed that some members from mylot are complaining about there bills. What do you do when the bills get to much to bear?Do you have any more money after you pay them?
@kitty_7 (280)
• Netherlands
That is always hard to pay the bill, at least for me, it is! So I save money at beginning of month about 100 euro in my saving account, I will never use this money until there some urgent things happened, they I can use this money to deal with! Maybe that is also good for you to consider : )
Hello Kitty You are right with saving money in case of an emergency. I have started to do the same for some months now and it's great. Thank you for responding. Take care and have a great day ScarFace
OK, WTF is going here???? I didn't even uploaded this picture. I think that myLot it's starting to have problems again. Next time when I will respond I will be more carefully.
I'm 9 months pregnant and my husband is disabled, I am the only one that works and pays all the bills it is really hard, a couple of months ago I singed up with a website to see if I can earn some extra money to help make ends meet since I was a month behind on the rent and I signed up and it was the best thing I have done. It's super easy, and I get paid instantly. I don't have to wait for a paycheck because my money is directly deposited into my paypal account. I am making about $200 a day extra, sometimes less sometimes more, depending on how hard I work at it, like everything it does take some work but won't require you to sit there for hours and hours and it's really fun and easy to do. If you are intrested in making some money to help with those extra bills the link is: www.ondemandprofits.net/?e=penelope1316@yahoo.com So far it's been a life saver! :)
Thank's for the advice but I'm not going to like you. I had another offer like your and a lot of people told me that it's a scam.
Do you really think I give a sh1t whether you like me or not? Guess what I really don't. I could care less what people like you think, especially since you are still a little girl having mommy and daddy pay for all your sh1t. Please get a life, and some responsibility Loser!
@beyonce03 (2331)
Every week I make a budget so after I pay my bills I still have between 40-60$ left for the week. Ikeep money every week for my bills. For example, I have a school loan. I have to pay 160$ a month. So i put 40$ a week for it. I do that for everything I have to pay. Like that I don't feel every week that I don't have anymore money :)
It's great that you can do that. I admire people that can do this. Thank you for responding. Take care, my friend.
I live paycheck to paycheck basically. My online supplemental income is what I use to buy stuff on Ebay or gifts for Christmas and it works out very nicely. With rising gas, food, and other prices, you have to budget better. Save and invest more, spend less, cut out some of the unnecessary things like Starbucks coffee, etc.