Prefer woman with MAKEUP or without?

Makeup Kit - Makeup kit
@maehan (1445)
I like to look at woman with makeup, look gorgeous and glamourous. They is alway a saying within lots of my friends that "they is only lazy woman, but no ugly woman". For myself, I am a lazy woman. Reason of not putting on any makeup is that I am lazy to remove the makeup. I find it is time consuming and tedious job. Lot's of woman will put on makeup when they leave the house. Like my close friend, she cannot live without makeup. The minute she wake-up, she will wash herself, then doll up herself. She always lecture me for being too simple. I only put on makeup during wedding dinner or important occasion. How about you? Do you prefer to put on makeup or your gf/spouse with/ without makeup.
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hi maehan!! I prefer women's with out makeup..But on the occassions like wedding and party womans can makeup but it should be very little..Too much of makeup makes a women ugly..This is true..I wont like womans with more makeup especially applying more lipstick..Thanks
@maehan (1445)
Getting more interesting. I gonna to email my buddies pertaining to this. We all have the perception that makeup means respect and pretty. Honestly, appropriate makeup do make woman beautiful. Thank you for the response.:o)
@happymom1 (1179)
I prefer without make-up eventhough i have make-up. I want to be simple and simplicity is beauty. My husban also dont like putting make and i am not use to it too.
@maehan (1445)
As long as you are comfortable with it, just stay on. Almost all of my gf put makeup except lazy me. Thank you and have a lovely day.
@omupas (1243)
I prefer a woman without makeup. I am attracted to the attributes of classic/natural beauty. I don't think that a woman should have to use makeup to change her appearance or even to enhance it. Lip gloss, maybe a little bit of lipstick and eyeliner if they use it is ok, but I don't think all the other makeup is necessary. I think it's disgusting when you look at a girls face and you can tell that there is make up caked on, makes you wonder what they look like without it! lol.
@maehan (1445)
Interesting, thank for info' as all people having different view. Reason being I have numerous of buddies (guy) like ladies with makeup. For my husband, he prefer no makeup or light makeup. Thank you.