Do you like to eat yogurt?

I love yogurt.I don't eat as much as I proably should.My cat loves it too and always wants some whenever I get it out.I guess it's good for to eat,it's in the cat food I buy.
@terri0824 (4991)
Yes, I like yogurt. I like mixing my package of oatmeal into it for breakfast. Hmm I've never heard of yogurt being in cat food.
@Sir_bobby88 (8241)
Well i am ok with yogurt as long as its flavour don't get to sour yea ... it is a healthy food to eat yea
generally yoghurt is being perceived as a kind of health food which is high in protein,low in fat and rich in vitamins.it is good for those who are conscious of their body weight. it has got many medicinal properties also.research shows that good bacteria "PROBIOTICS" found in yoghurt are the reason behind it.lets see how it helps us: 1.prevents intestinal infections. 2.prevents colon cancer. 3.improves lactose digestion. 4.reduces side-effects of antibiotics. 5.treats infant diarrhoea and rotovirus. 6. it has blood pressure and cholestrol lowering effects. 7.improves the immune system. i haven't heard yoghurt being a cat food but i am sure people love it a lot.my favorite drink is chilled fruity yoghurt.i am just giving away the recipe. 1 1/2 cup fresh curd,2tbsp milk.1/2 cup pomegranate,1 apple chooped finely,1/2 cup chopped green grapes,1/2 cup crushed cumin seeds,1 tbsp powdered sugar and salt as per taste.now mix yoghurt,milk and sugar and blend it and add the fruits which must be chilled.then sprinkle crushed cumin seeds.refrigerate for 1/2 hour.serve chilled.
@Ronimas (699)
Yes, I like yoghurt. Whenever I eat spicy food, I use youghurt shake. It boost to digest easily. Also I use yoghurt to make fruity power shake. It is for quick energy fix. Blitz 2 peeled and cored ripe pears, 1 large banana, a handful of sunflower seeds, 150ml natural yoghurt, 150ml orange juice and 1 to 2 tbsp clear honey in a blender until smooth.
@Carrie26 (1587)
I like to eat yogurt occassionally.My kids love it though.Which is good because it is healthy for them.They like the trix yogurt.I have to watch giving them some too much of the yogurt though because it could upset their stomach with the trix yogurt due to the flavoring.But I like it with he yogurt parafaits at Mcdonalds and also the fruit bowl at Mcdonalds.It is good for the stomach and intestines as well.:)