does changing avatars get u earnings

i see people change their avatars often, is there an earning from tht too. i like my friends indentifing with my avartar. i for myself, recognise a friend just seeing his avatar. i dont even look at their name.
I have never heard that changing avatars increase you earning. Although many user believe that certain avatars draw more responses than others.
no i dont think it helps you to make any money as ive changed myne and i got nothing for it i allways get money by uploading photos so i recomend to you that you do this as it is another real fun and easy way to make extra doh on this site
@touchnshine (2821)
Avatar - does changing avatars get u earnings
Dear ranikrishnan Changing avatars won't give us anything .. but it's a feeling of change .. Everyone needs a change .. you feel good and energized while working with a new avatar so it's a matter of change. Ya that's true that our friends have problems to recognise us when we change our avatars .. but that when you login to their profile and see their discussions you will become sure that he/she is your old friend:)
@mexshyl (878)
Hi, touchnshine. I totally agree with you. It's just a matter of change and won't get our earnings. I think those who changed their own wanna have a new change or a kind of motivation and may urge them to work harder. Fortunately, I usually can remember not only their avatar but also their user name. ^_^ Yeah, what you mentioned is a good way for us to identify which friend he/she is. Happy posting! Have a great day! :)
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i also sometimes recognize my friends from avatars and i am very sure that you don't any earning by changing avatars, but if you upload pictures in your interests and discussion then you will 1 cent per picture, but the picture shouldn't be copyrighted.
• Pakistan
yeah posting on mylot is really great
@tiku1977 (664)
No changing Avtar does not get you extra benefit. Uploading pictures does.
@funnysis (2619)
landscape - I thought this was cute so I thought I would share it
I do know that uploading pics get you extra and I know that posting in your interest get you a little more but that is about it for me I like to come here to foprget my problems and see if I can help someone else.
@totty1969 (1473)
I like to change my avitar often. I have some many pictures I like to display. As for earnings, I don't think you get better earnings for changing you avitar. I just like to change. It keeps people guessing!
@Katlady2 (9920)
It doesn't affect your earnings at all. I think that some people on here just get bored with seeing the same picture and love to change them often. I have learned not to go by avatars anymore to identify my friends, because some of them change theirs almost every other day. It's a bit confusing, but it's fun to see what they will come up with next.
You are not paid for uploading any pics of personal nature. This includes your avatar and the pics in 'my pics' section. For rest of the pics you are compensated.
@funnysis (2619)
I don't think it does but one never knows so it is worthy of a try just to see if you earn but just don't count on it I would ask first if it did but a knew avstar never hurts it looks good to see different ones.
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
I'm not really sure I know adding a image when you reply to a disscussion does pay extra. I found this out the other day when someone asked for pictures of kids.
No. Changing avatars doesn't add anything to your earnings. You can only earn by posting, discussing or referring. Best responses top your earnings up too. ~Joey
@asmurthy (2462)
You don't earn money by changing avatar. It is a practice for some people to change avatars. I don't believe in avatars and i don't have one. Let people guess who I am.
@Inky261 (2524)
I think these mylotters who change their avatars think they have found a better one, they are tired of their old avatar. That is all. There is no money involved in changing avatars. I have my avatar and I like it. It is my avatar, I have a copyright on it, it is my dog. I like this picture and do not want to change it. I identify myself with it and I think the other mylotters notice me this way easily. I think you have a very beautiful, colorful and meaningful avatar that is also easy to be recognized. So if you want to keep it then do not change it as there seems to be a fashion to switch to new avatars.
@santuccie (3380)
Same here. I identify my friends first by their avatars. I have seen one person in myLot who has the same avatar as me, though not recently. Anyway, I don't believe changing avatars earns you anything. Uploading pics does, though.
im pretty sure that changing your avatar doesnt earn you anything at all. bummer really lol, it would be nice, but then tons of ppl would be doing nothing but changing avatars all day!