Want to make money from net

Hi I am staying in India and want to make money from internet is it any company in india started the net business
You can make money online.You can try this site that makes you laugh at the same time you make big money www.funnypix.wordpress.com
@omupas (1243)
I have written a guide that details how I've created a $1000/month income online using free to join programs. If you're interested in looking into it, you can view it here http://cash4referral.wordpress.com/marketing-pond-guide/
If you get please tell me also
@milott (2647)
I have a long list of sites which pays especially the international users particularly indians, like us. I have added as my friend accept me as friend and I will send all the links for you to join and earn money like myself.
@camalich (1118)
• Spain
Hello. As you want to make money using the internet you can use any online business opportunity you like. It does not have to be in India. Normally these companies pay you per check, PayPal or any other payment processor linked to your credit card so you can have the money delivered to your account where ever you are. I hope this helps.