If you will interview one dead person, who might that be and why?

For me, I will interview Princess Diana, The Princess of Whales. I wanna know if the media was really the cause of her death or if she was really upset about the media and her popularity. I will also ask if she could turn to be an ordinary citizen not a princess who would she be and why? What about you? Who would you interview?
I would want to interview Hitler. His life fascinates me so much. His biography shows that he is a fine young boy and he has been close to some Jews. I want it to come straightly from. How can such a man who was good as a child and had close relationship with the Jews turned into their worst enemy.
According to the record, he hated his grandmother who was a Jew. Maybe, it provoked and motivatd him to kill all the Jew of the land. Anyway, I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. So, yeah, you're right, interview him about the details. His life is as fascinating as anyone can get.
@us2owls (1681)
I think my first choice would be Abraham Lincoln. He worked so hard to abolish slavery. I would like to ask him why he thought John Wilkes Booth shot him. My second choice would probably be John F. Kennedy.
That's interesting.
@fizzytom (754)
• Maribor, Slovenia
I would interview Che Guevara to learn more about the life of a revolutionary. I would want to know whether he would have done things differently if he could see what had happened to Cuba.