proud to be indian?

why does being an indian brings so much of proud???
@pkc3000 (1267)
Dear friends I am indian and I feel proud to be an Indian. There are so many reasons that you can not explain that why we are proud to be an indian. India is a vast country with a population of more than 100 crores with diversification of languages, caste, creed, religion. India is a democratic country where all religions are getting same status. India is having rich culture , all preachers born in this country who given the path to whole world. No where you find such epic i.e. mahabharat, ramayana, gita India is a symbol of love & peace, breatherhood. For this I proud to be an indian. In every sphere india is a great in economy also we are stable. pkc3000
because india having ethics and moral values. so india is rollmodel to the world. that is why i proud to ba an indian
@subha12 (18450)
there are so many reasons to be proud. we are one of the most intelligent nations. We are there in every field. also we can boost about our cultures and so. it sreally nice to be an indian.