Not so smart!

What's the dumbest thing you ever said to a cop? Have you ever been in a car when you got pulled over and the driver wouldn't stop being sarcastic to the cop?
@lillake (1634)
I once shushed a cop when he pulled my boyfriend over. We were on our way home from a 4th of July event and my son had fallen asleep. The cop pulled us over, walked up to the window, and began talking quite loudly. Without thinking I shushed him and gave him the mom face. He wasn't pleased. LOL
I giggled when I read your response. That is too cute. My little three year old shushes me too. And, she's totally serious when she does it. She picked it up from me and now does it all the time. I can imagine she would have done the same thing if she'd been there. Too funny! She has no fear, and that's a good thing.
@tinamwhite (3255)
The dunbest thing I ever said to a cop was....."oh my, I did not see you there"....LOL That is not really something that they like hearing...LMAO My daughter is one of those people who will not shut her mouth when she is around a law officer...it makes me want to smack her...but with my luck...I would go to jail...