Is Procrastination ALWAYS bad?

@d00d00 (827)
Hong Kong
According to wikipedia.org, Procrastination is defined as the deferment or avoidance of an action or task to a later time. While it is normal for individuals to procrastinate to some degree, it becomes a problem when it impedes normal functioning. Personally, I'm a big fan of procrastination. lol.. I try to do things on the last minute. "I can do this later.. Maybe tomorrow.."I know that by doing this I become less productive. And in a way, I always feel guilty in the end, especially when I don't finish the task on time, or when I finish it half-baked.. What are your views on this?
@luzamper (1360)
Procrastination is not a good habit but sometimes we do it. Postponement is different from procrastination for we do postpone something for some good reasons. I am guilty of this too sometimes and it's not good. This is also called manana habit putting off for tomorrow or some other time what is supposed to be done now.
@yuanchang (475)
well procrastination is always bad. i do not see anything good about it. you may annoy or get people angry because of your procrastination. it results to laziness which is a bad habit. i myself procrastinate that is why i hate for it. i wish i can change my ways.