How many kids did you want?

@dfollin (17444)
When I was growing up I wanted six kids and I had three.I would have more if that were possible.How many did you want?How many do you have?
@eden32 (3975)
I was an only child. I always imagined I'd have a huge family myself. The idea of having 10 seemed very reasonable to me, then :) I have 3 now and I am expecting my 4th. As my kids are spaced pretty far apart & I am getting older, #4 may be my last.
@dfollin (17444)
I know what you mean when I had my daughter my son's were sixteen and thirteen.
@anjrit (997)
I want to get four jids.I think is ideal for me.not much and not less.I want my home noisy with the happy voice of child.
@dfollin (17444)
I think it will be up to the mother too.That's great that four kids are great for you.And I do not know if you are married yet,but I do think you need to discuss it with her.Good luck,I hope you get your wish of a house noisy with happy kids.
@anjrit (997)
I'm not married yet.that's true I'll be egoistic if I decide it just by myself want.you are really wise,I have to discuss first with my wife if I have married.but I really happy to kids happy voice when they play...
@dfollin (17444)
Good luck!
i had a condition, which make me very difficult to conceive, i have a daughter, adopted, i love her as my own... given a chance, i want as many child God will allow me to.
@dfollin (17444)
Great,God gave you a child.You need her and she need's you.A couple at our church are very nice and respondsible christian's.He was in the air force,now retired.But,he was stationed here for twelve years.They had problems conceiving also.The doctors all said that it would never happen.They deceided that God was leading them to adopt.They tried three or four time's,during the nine years.The adoption could only happen if the birth mother aproved.None of themwould approve because the said that they were afraid that he would get transferered and the child would get moved around.I feel away from them,is actually what they were afraid of.Then one day they came to church and was crying and got onto the pulpit and anounced that they were going to have a baby.Twenty miutes before father's day they had a ten pound baby boy.The church had a shower for them and they had things mailed in from other members of our church family that had moved.They had to take the stuff home in two truck loads!The boy had some muscle problems,that caused himto learn to walk slower than most kids.But,all around he is a healthy,beautiful little boy.They are truly blessed.And the church family is blessed to have him in our lives.
thank you! we're still hopeful and praying! 1'm scheduled for operation this november! i hope it will be successful! i cried at your message, though we love our child so very much,given a chance i want a child of my own too.
@dfollin (17444)
Iam sorry I did not mean to make you cry,please let me know how the operation goes.Can't they do it sooner than November?I will pray for you. God bless you.
@Darkwing (21587)
I would have liked to have had seven because that's how many children there were in my Mum's family and they somehow seemed closer than most smaller families, and were good at sharing. Unfortunately, I only managed two boys, but they've grown up great boys and we are all very close, so I have no complaints. I worked in a children's home, as live-in housemother for two or three years when my kids were young, so I had an adopted family of seven, including my two. :) Brightest Blessings.
@dfollin (17444)
Good for you,at least your happy. Glory Donna
@Darkwing (21587)
Yes, I am... thank you, Donna. Have a great day!
Actually I didnt want any, and I was perfectly content with that. Then I hit the big 30, and I was like oh my gosh I have no kids. I have two children now, one boy and one girl, and I am perfectly content with that
@dfollin (17444)
I can't imagine not having kids.
I cant either now that i have them
@liera0 (280)
I am not married yet. I used to want only 1 kid. It seems he/she will be lonesome so I think 2 will do. But actually I also consider how many my husband will want. Important is they can be well taken cared off and have good education and good life.
@dfollin (17444)
Do have two,close together in age too.My first two are three years apart and they kept each other company.My youngest was born when they were teenagers and she is always asking me to play with her and she is ten.
@surveygrrl (1270)
I have 2 more but think 3 will be it. Somedays I think 2 is perfect and other days I can't picture never having another pregnancy and child.
I don't want many children, two will be already good for me. Especially one is a boy and the other is a girl. That's very ideal.
I wanted different amounts throughout the years. I think 3 was probably the average though. I have 2 sisters so I thought that would be a good number. I actually only have one son and that's all we're planning on having. We may have more later but one is enough for us right now.
@Ravrockin (281)
well til yet i am single an if i plan to marry i definately go for 2 child one boy other should be girl
@vicki2876 (5640)
I used to want 2 when I was a kid but I got three and now I wish I could have more but I can't. I have one girl and 2 boys. I feel like I was always supposed to have another little girl. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait (A LONG TIME HOPEFULLY) to be a grandmother.
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
Originally, my partner & i both wanted 2 kids, that would be a perfect number for us but then we had our daughter last year & things changed. I decided i would really like to have 3 children but my partner went the opposite direction & said he's happy with just the 1! Funny how things change when children come in to the equasion! So i think we'll try for #2 in 6 months or so & then we'll see what happens, i'm not sure i'll be able to twist his arm for a 3rd!
I come from a big family.we are 3 girls and numerous cousins.Both my mother abd father have large families.I always dreamed of having more than one.As a kid though,I was always more scared of the pain childbirht would give me.I cannot tolerate pain at all.but once I had my first one,I grew pretty confident and now I am thinking of having a second one.But I think that will be it for me because I am already 32 and donot want to have kids later on as there may be complications and I don't want too much of an age gap among my kids either.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
When I was growing up, I always wanted to have four kids, one pair of twins! At this time in my life I already have three beautiful kids, and seriously can’t afford to have anymore. Nonetheless your question is “how many do I want”. Truthfully, if I could I would want one more, to make it four. I have two girls and one boy, him being the oldest. I would want one more boy just to make it pairs and a companion for my son. He is so tired of being the only boy! He can’t stand to share his Pokemon toys with his sisters because he says “they are girls” . Often times I feel for him because my two girls have created such a huge bond with each other, they share everything together, and I believe that my often times my son feel left out.
@thess0312 (442)
i have four kids 3 girls and 1 boy.(",)
@lillake (1634)
I would love to have a large family, probably becasue I was an only child with no cousins or many friends. I have 2 sons now and even though I sometimes think about trying again I really do not want to do pregnancy and childbirth again. It was a beautiful, wonderful experience but the hormone flux on top of my already chemical issues was too much. I would still like a large family, and hope that someday we can adopt and grow our family that way.