Ladies you are interested...

@sharon_ (1171)
in a guy you just recently met. You want him to ask you out, but he hasn't yet. You have his phone number though. Would you call him and ask him if he wants to go out on a date? Please comment~
@dcroome2005 (1211)
In the past, this has happened and yes, I would ask for the date. I was never the shy type to ask them out. I was only shy once the date started. LOL I have no problems calling a guy that I really like.
@sharon_ (1171)
I have to say that I'm way to shy to call up the guy, but my daughter has no problem at all calling them.
@good1030 (670)
yes, you should just call him and ask him out, never fear of fail. one of my friends, she love a guy and she did not how that guy like her or not, she tried to ask the guy out on a date but the guy always rejected her invitation with some excuse, and she just keep doing so and never give up, finally the guy went out on a date with her one day which it's her birthday, and he told my friend that in fact he also like her
@xiuluoelly (1225)
I will not, I think I was a coward,and I like the people will get together,feel that tension,let alone to give him a call.
Yes it happened to me. I had been longing for him to ask me up but if I should call or text him, it wont be about implying to him that I want him to take me out for a date. It would definitely be for something else that wont turn him off like business proposals, a simple "how are you doing" stuffs. Things such as these...