How many more years do you expect to live?

@cuttyrish (2668)
I dont want to die young, because i haven't found my purpose in my life, and i still want to do alot of things, i feel like i just did a quarter, not even half of the things i want to do. Maybe i will leave 70 or 100 years, i want to have a long life, i have a choice, i want my life to be everlasting. How about you? guys
@bombshell (11265)
i dont know but of course i want to live longer till my little one has a stayble job someday.if it is needed till 100 yrs old
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
I would like to live up to old age and see my son grown up and settled in life. I don't care if its 20 years or more. I wish that God grants me this wish.
Life - I want to live 75 years.
i am not sure, but i would like to stay alive till i complete 75 years of my life.
@hamza123 (984)
• Pakistan
i cannot say anything about this as i am not a fortune teller and do not know what is going to happen next..i can not even tell what is going to happen in the very nextr moment so how can i be able to tell about the number of years i am going to live....sorry can not say a thing