feeling so low

I feel so low, depress help what to do
• Oman
God writes with a pen that never blots. Speaks with a tongue that nevr slips... and acts with a hand that never fails. Trust him. He knows best! God Bless you.
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello, Catherine. What is it that made you so low today? I was just now a little bit low and depressed as well. I found myself unable to work well in low spirit and just sat for a little while doing nothing. Gradually I forgot about my unhappiness and here I am on mylot again to search my friends for their discussions. Cheer up, please. There is nothing that you cannot overcome if your unhappiness is left behind.
@anirc750310 (3424)
it depends on what are you depress, you have to find the cause, too much stress on your work could be solve through a good holliday and go away with friends and familly, if you are depress about medical reason you could take some pills before you consult a doctor, so many reason. Last days I had a breakdown too but it was temporarely and I try to listen all the time the music I like do some work in the house, go to shopping and do stuff that I enjoy, so this is my advice to you 'Do what you like most in this world!' Life is too short to let it pass away and being sad about things that are small.But once again you have to realised why you are depress, to solve the situation. Have a good day, and life too!