Have you ever called out the wrong name?

@breepeace (3022)
In the heat of the moment, have you ever accidentally called out a name other than your partner's? I did once, I was just starting to exclusively date one guy, although I had stronger feelings for another and I called out his name instead of the guy I was with. He got really mad, but we ended up staying together and eventually I got over the other guy I liked more. What about you?
@Jessem (372)
• Mauritius
Yeah i had been in this situation once but i was in your partner's place. My girlfriend adressed me by taking her ex's name. Like your boyfriend me too was really annoyed by this and my mood was off for the whole day but the next day i understood that it was just a slip of the tongue and nothing more than that.
@cher913 (25859)
well no i cant say that i have, but i always get called the wrong name...we attend a german church and alot of people cant say my name - they just cant seem to put the y and the l together in one wprd...i get called shirley and other names, its sooooo annoying! lol (hence why i have shortened my name to cher lol!)
@wolves69 (755)
Well, not in the heat of the moment. Before we were engaged, her friend's fiance and myself were helping to remove a double fuel tank in order to fix a leak. Well, the girls were joking around with us, two guys under the car, a whole lot of tools, and 200 pounds of fuel and steel precariously resting on our chests... It was good natured ribbing and when the pain of holding up the tank was too unbearable, but we needed a special socket that she was holding...I called out a different name...no it wasn't anything between the other woman and myself, it was that she was acting like a co-worker of mine and under the stress of the moment.... If I hadn't previously mentioned the antics of the other woman previously, well, I'd really would have been in the dog house.
@Michele21 (3094)
Yes! I had been dating my now husband for a little while and I had been married before and my boyfriend (now husband) was getting really mad about something in the car as we were leaving Wal-Mart and I yelled out "Jayson!!!' my ex's name!!! I realized what I did right away and felt sooo bad!! And of course apologizes over and over again! He just told me to stop and we went back to my apartment and he said it was okay because he was acting like an a** which is how my ex acted all the time so he understood why I called him the wrong name! I still feel bad about it abd can't imagine how he got over it because if he had called me some other girls name I will still be p*ssed about it years later!!