August 5, 2006 5:24am CST
dear sir/madam, I would like to know how I can immigrate from my country without any problems.I mean freely without payment of ticket fee and the like.Or have any body who can take me out of my country at a free cost possibly for some sort of labour... Thanks.
No responses