What will you do if you are the ugliest person on earth?

Malaysia
I am just wondering what does it feels to be the ugliest person on earth. What would you do then?
@anirc750310 (3424)
weel I don't think somebody could classified who's the ugliest person inthe world but if it would like that I would have to accept that, or to modified it through surgery, it is fashionable this days, don't you think? Such things like uglieness could mark a person character and personality and it is not fair somebody suffer from this.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Nicely put anirc750310! From my perspective the only way I could classify a person as “being the ugliest person in the world” would be bases on their evil personality! The kind of person who would take another individuals life without a second thought! But as for beauty, we are each beautiful in our own unique way…… Nonetheless for the sake of your discussion, if I was the ugliest woman in the world, I wouldn’t do anything! I would be happy if no one wanted me, thus I don’t have to deal with the pain of relationships….lol….. If anyone can’t see me for the beauty I hold within my heart then that would be their loss! I would not change for anyone, even if it meant being alone!
Yeah, I think you are right. What I mean is the outer appearance only and do not have any relations to inner qualities or attributes. For example if your face looks just a bit more handsome than a monkey, and everybody tease you and makes you feel low-esteem. My religion prohibits from doing surgeries to alter somebody's physical appearance and it includes the face. But I personally feel if the appearance is too ugly and it affects his life so terribly, until it comes to the point that couldn't live normally with a face like that, I do not have any objections to plastic surgery. I think my religion would permit that too.
@ginger73 (30)
I don't believe in people being ugly. Maybe you are referring to the outside appearance that's how the "world" rates a person but beauty is what is inside you. There are people who are beautiful outwardly but they are ugly inside. Being ugly is an attitude. You are ugly if you are bitter towards others, you do not love yourself and you are ugly if you are selfish. That is what being ugly is to me.
Yeah, what I am referring to is the outer appearance. We can't avoid living with the face we have, and sometimes we can see people who have very ugly faces. Such instances are very rare, but I have been wondering how does it feels to have a face so ugly that nobody dares to look at your face. What would you do then?
@mjmlagat (3171)
Hello lady! I know my response is a bit late. I just got interested in your discussion. Well, if I'll be the ugliest person in the world (externally) I'll do my best to be the most beautiful person inside--it's the most important beauty of all!
@balasri (26549)
Long before I have seen a lady holding hands and walking with a man without a face.Yes all the organs eyes,nose,tongue everything has been eaten away by a decease caused by the common bread mold.He has only his brain covered by skin and connected to his body with his vertebrae.The lady way very normal as usual to him.Ugliness becomes meaningless here.
@Melody1 (968)
Being ugly on the exterior is not anyone's fault. Its the way God made us. He knows the best and has reasons for whatever he does. It is for in the best interest of his people. If I was the ugliest person physically, even then I would have led life the same way.It would have been more difficult no doubt to be in the exact situation that I am in now, because some others do ten d to get swayed with the outer beauty and in that case I would have left behind in many spheres. Like friendship,selection in an interview,boyfriend,etc.. But life still would go on .Difficult ? yes,probably,but less,no perhaps. I firmly believe that ultimately its your inner self which shines through and so I would try becoming a better person in the earnest.
@disvachic (10120)
Excluding being my personality/inner beauty being beautiful because beauty is skin deep.I think I would have to make the best of it.Maybe i would become famous for being the ugliest person on earth and be in the world book of genesis.I would try to be stand up comedian or something.I couldn't sit around being depressed.:)btw thanx for the request have a good one!!