Continuation of ...Get strucked with my smile....

@maean_19 (4660)
July 8, 2007 9:26pm CST
I want to edit what has been posted in my discussion entitled, "Get strucked with my smile" I attempted to get back with my discussion but can't go back with the edit page. I realized, once you submitted your discussion, it can't be edited anymore. Anyways, the word strucked should be replace to STRUCK only. I din't realize it because sometimes i immediately click on the submit without editing. lol Sorry for the inconvenience. Am just rushing.
No responses