I have seen many members with fancy profiles? How do you do it?

I wonder how to make my profile fancier. I have seen people with pretty backgrounds and many other special features. I was wondering, how do you do that? Could anyone tell me how to place a fancy background to my profile, and where do you get the backgrounds, or special features. I would like to know, so please help me. Thanks in advance.
@totty1969 (1473)
Hello Jennifer, I went to pimpmyprofile.com and there they have layuots you can use in your profile. I couldn't get the layout to myLot because i didn't have copy and paste, which is required. I just got there today so I was gonna try it again. Peace, Totty
Well, thank you so much for the info. I will try www.pimpmyprofile.com and hopefully I can figure it out. Thanks a lot.
@totty1969 (1473)
Hey if you do let me know how to do it. After I responded to this discussion I went there to see if it would work and it pimped my myspace profile. I don't use myspace anymore since I found myLot. Let me know if you figure it out. Thanks. Peace, Totty
@guss2000 (2233)
I was just finally able to add a graphic to my profile tonight. I've also been trying to figure out the backgrounds. I'm going to go see if anyone was able to help you out and see if I can learn from them too! Thanks for posting ;) Amanda
@BELMCstar (1341)
Go to your profile, then choose the colours you want. I did this, and then logged out so I could see it as other people see it. It is a matter of trial and error, to work out what is best for you. Good luck with it all.