Brushing Your Teeth

@2babita (1073)
How many times you brush your teeth?I brush 3times a day.What do you think is it ok?
@gr8life (6252)
Hello 2babita, I brush my teeth at least three times a day : morning, afternoon and night before sleep. If I am not that lazy, I will brush my teeth every time after having my heavy meals. It depends on my mood LOL!
@2babita (1073)
It nice to hear that you are moody but dont be so that you will forget to brush.HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Hi dear friend,seems you are quite hygenic-i brush twice a day.I think your brushing up thrice is perfectly fine.
@vonn1378 (706)
Of course brushing our teeth three times a day is a good habit to have healthy teeth and gums. I even brush my teeth more than three times. I always bring along extra brush and toothpaste. I cannot stand without brushing my teeth after each meal. And I can say that at the age of 28 I don't have false teeth yet.
@thefuture (1749)
• Nigeria
I was used to brushing once in a day, but I discorvered the importance of brushing two times a day that's why am not brushing 2 times in a day. Thanks
@kaplya (1578)
usually i brush up 2 times. i don't think it's in anyway harmful if one does it three times in a day. but brushing again and again makes your teeth enamel go weak..
my sister is a dentist, she said its ok to brush your teeth, but do it gently.if you dont, you'll lost the outer coating of your teeth, making it sensitive
@bagumbayan (2705)
Normally its 3 times a day. But I do brush my teeth everytime I ate something, to clean off any residue, of course I do it at home and in some private wash room if necessary. I always bring my kit with my toothbrush, and other cleaning itmes. Nice and clean teeth is sign of good health.
@eprado (1470)
Hi there 2babita. I brush my teeth three times a day that is every after a meal. Its ok and I think the most important part of tooth care happens at home. Brushing our teeth regularly keeps it healthy and can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease. We know for a fact that most people, don't exactly look forward to facing a dentist's drill. So wouldn't it be better to prevent cavities before they begin? :-)