do you use online job search like jobstreet?

@djmarion (4900)
when you are looking for a job, do you use online job search like jobstreet, jobsdb, hot jobs and others? what is the best job search for you?
Hello djmarion!Yes,I use online job search all the time.In my country,www.51job.com is the most popular one.As far as I am concerned,its more powerful to find a part-time job on internet cause the requirememt is not so strict.For seeking a full-time job,you have to be patient and lucky to be satisfied.I think its more useful if you have relatives who recommend a postition to you.
@djmarion (4900)
thanks monica, in my country jobstreet and jobsdb are well known but i also use jobbank.
@anirc750310 (3424)
My profession is job researcher, so I use a lot internet for finding jobs, so I use a lots of job sites, as ejobs, bestjob.etc, mostly for my country cause I try to find jobs here in my country. It is a very good way to find some good jobs, besides media or writting media as newspapers.Some of my clients aplly for those kind of jobs and even get a job in this way. Internet -very good way to find a job. Myself I look for freelancer job on internet but for now I did not get any job, it is tru I registered yesterday for a good site.I'll see in the future how it will goes. take care, nice post!
@djmarion (4900)
yes anirc but sometimes there are job post on the net that are just scams.
thank you kindly for the best response! Thank you!
@vasimb (244)
Yeah i use the online job search sites for getting the job. I mainly use "monster" for online job search. And i have got nice result with the site. Many top companies jobs have been listed on the site. But i dont need to search anymore because i already have a job.
@djmarion (4900)
i never tried monster yet, i always use jobstreet since it is widely known here.
@clouds0327 (1390)
Yes I do, I use jobstreet and best jobs they are I thik for me is the best. It is also easy to use and understand. I hate jobsdb because it is so confusing, unlike with jobstreet you can easily apply online. With best jobs, it gives the info you really need.
i am presently on a job hunt and i use various job sites for the purpose. apart from jobstreet.com, i am also using naukri.com, which is more popular here in india.
@puchapox (580)
Hi djmarion! I actually found the job i had before through an internet job search site..i forgot if it was jobstreet or jobsdb, but what happened was an recruitment firm got my resume I posted and referred me to the company.