42 discussions + 15 images uploaded = $ .01

This is what happened to me. With slow performing computer, though it categorises in the class of broad band, i spent nearly six hours yesterday to post this 42 dis & 15 uploading of images,and was waiting to see how much my increasing will increase. Every day the earnings will increase by about 6.30pm Inidian Standard Time. Yesterday it occured exactly by 6.45pm and after all these hardwork it increased by only .01 cent.. Really disgusting..
@Calais (10899)
OMG !!! That does not sound right at all. Maybe you should get into contact with mylot and let them know if there was a mistake..
Thanks calais, i wait to see, whether my earnings are updating today or not, if not i will contact mylot admin..thanks for ur response. have nice time.
@dopey22girl (3324)
Is it possible that you did it after a certain time and the earnings will show up tomorrow? If not, then I'm really sorry. I have been experiencing a serious decrease in payment here as well, and it's getting really frustrating. I hope this is just a temporary thing!
Thamks, for ur immediate response, I'll wait for todays earnings updation and check it..
@mymytri (2032)
hi sai...Is it so?I have seen this kinda problem for 3 days.I have made 16 posts and i got 3 best responses three days ago but my earinings are single digit for that day.And my posts are getting lesser money than before.I read some discussions about their decrease in earnings recently.Hope all will get right soon,Well coming to your discussion it is really so sad and better you should contact mylot ..am too trying hard to earn good money with my slow internet connection,:D