Do you interpret your dreams?

Singapore
Do you interpret your dreams? I do. And I have found that dreams are more than meets the eye. They actually tell you alot about yourself. Also, they can forecast things about to happen soon. I have learn quite a bit from cracking the codes of my own dreams. I use a software call Dream Diary Assistant to help me with my dream interpretation and recording. It is a cheap software that runs on Windows. So people, do you believe that dreams can forecast the future as well as reveal things about ourselves?
I do interpret my dreams and I do have gifts in doing this stuff. Dreams are products of our imagination but some dreams convey special messages and they could guide or warn us ahead of time if we know how to interpret them. Interpreting my dreams has helped me a lot in solving mysteries and in foretelling future events.
Wahaha... so happy to see another dream interpretator. BTW, I am from Singapore. Nice meeting you :)