Would you buy a car that drives by its self?

Hi Tech Car - Cars that drives its self
@Ricko82 (585)
Granted that its technology is realiable enough for you to cruise around the streets of Manhattan or survive Philippine traffic. Would you buy a car that drives by its self? I for one would still love to put my hands on that wheels and put that pedal to the metal myself if I'm on my car. I think it's still fun to handle and tame that metal horse once in a while. However, if there is a way to switch that self-driving mechanism on and off, that option might not be too bad. That way I can still use my car during times that I'm feeling lazy to drive. Eyes on the road everyone! Keep safety!
@arcidy (5015)
hell yeah I would buy a car that drives its self lol for one thing I hate driving and I find it incredibly boring and thats why I dont drive a lot and I would be first in line to buy a car that drives for you that way when im in the car I can sit back listen to music through out the trip and relax because driving is not fun for me and i cant wait for cars to start driving themselves.
@nannacroc (4049)
As I've never managed to learn to drive and my sight is now not good enough for me to drive safely even if I had passed my test, I would love a car like this. I could forget having to wait half an hour for a bus and taking half an hour to do a five minute journey. this sort of car would give me more spare time in my day.
@ElicBxn (61063)
Or too tired to safely drive - or drunk. that may be the way to stop drunk drivers - they have to breath into the thing to turn off the self-driving mechinism
It depends if I can afford it and if it will be easy to handle. If it drives by itself, that means its a robot car. I was thinking it would be convenient but at the same time, it has the tendency to become dangerous when it starts to lose control or when it's system or program starts to starts to deteriorate.