Gay Marriage

Should Gay and Lesbian couples be allowed to marry? Why or Why not, what about Transgendered?
Gay and Lesbian should not be allowed to marry because its immoral, an abomination to God. Transgendered shouldn't be allowed either.
@srhelmer (7031)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Until someone can give me a legitimate reason (as in how is this going to affect me) to ban gay/lesbian marriages, I have absolutely no problem with it. In fact, if it means more people can get health insurance because their marriages are legally recognized, then I'm in full support of it.
i don't think that they should be able to get "married" b/c that is between a man and a woman, but i do believe that they should be able to do the same thing, with the same benefits as the married people.
@stezieb (2183)
I really have no opinion on the matter, they should be able to recieve the same right as everyone else. Gay/Lesbian couples should be allowed to get married. I am against any special treatment of Gay couples we should all be equal.
i'm not gay, or bi...but i do think they should be able to get married if they want. i feel the same way about transgendered couples as well.