Have you ever shocked yourself?

United States
July 24, 2007 12:57pm CST
I was working on the bathroom and switched the electric off from the fuse box. I went back into the bathroom and took off the outlet cover. When I pulled the outlet out of the box one of the wires was hot! YOW! I have never shocked myself before. Obviously the brainiac who wired our house did it wrong because we found another outlet that is wired to the other side of the house.
1 person likes this
2 responses
@Flight84 (3049)
• United States
24 Jul 07
I've never shocked myself before, but my husband has. He said he hurt pretty bad. I think he did on a job he was doing a while back.
1 person likes this
@guss2000 (2233)
• United States
25 Jul 07
I have shocked myself before, and that feeling is such a weird horrible feeling. I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to remember what I shocked myself on, and I can't recall what it was. I remember it was something that had a wire exposed, and it zapped me.