Cosby Show

@emma412 (1156)
I just moved to California and there are episodes of the Cosby Show on all the time. I had forgotten how funny this show was! Anybody elso a fan? What's your favorite episode? I think mine is the one where Theo wants to be independent and live on his own. Cliff sits down with him and some monopoly money and starts taking away money for rent, water, etc. He ends up with $20 left over at the end of the month and Theo is like "See, I could do it." Cliff asks him "Are you going to have a girlfriend?" Theo responds with "For sure." And Cliff rips the $20 out of his hand. I love it!
@ravinskye (8242)
my favorite episode is one where theo wants to move out and when he comes back to the house his room is empty and everyone in the family is pretending to be someone from the real world. he has to rent his room and then his mom plays a restaurant owner..and he has to ask rudy for a loan and she plays bank manager. it was a really good episode lol.
@emma412 (1156)
I remember that one. Great suggestion, that one was quite hilarious.
I enjoy the Cosby Show very much. I go through streaks where I am just not in the mood to watch it though. Its on quite a bit here too, especially on Nick at Nite. My favorite episode is the EXACT same one as you. I love that one and has been as long I can remember bene my favorite. That one I can watch over and over again and never tire of.
@lucy02 (5017)
I loved the Cosby Show too. I don't know which one was my favorite but I really liked the one where Theo is talking to his dad and asked why he can't just accept him for who he is , just average (Dad is getting on him about his grades I think). Dad says that is the "dumbest thing he ever heard and he brought him into this world and he can take him out." So funny. I also loved Rudy. She was so cute.
@emma412 (1156)
Rudy was really cute when she was younger. I also loved Olivia. She could deliver those funny lines with the best of them.
Great discussion! I loved The Cosby Show growing up. I remember the last episode ever, I cried. Of course, at that time I didn't know I was bipolar. Perhaps I was crying due to that, LOL! But it was the one show our family would sit down together and watch. No remote, no cable, but with that show, you didn't miss much else. I love the episode you mentioned. That is a great one. My favorite actually came on a couple days ago. I was flipping through the channels and saw it. It was the first time on the show that they had got together for the grandparent's anniversary. I think it was the first season. And they did a song for them. And towards the end of the song, little Rudy comes to the front of the bannister and lip synchs a man singing an exaggerated "Baabbby!" And she repeats it a couple times. I love that one!
@emma412 (1156)
Hahaha... yeah your suggestion was a great episode too. Thanks for the addition!
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hey. Growing up, I was a big fan of the cosby show, and would get annoyed if the channel was changed by older syblings or anyone for that matter...