putting lotion all over the body...

putting lotion  - do you put lotion all over your body?
@djmarion (4901)
after taking a bath and drying yourself, i wonder if you were among women who put lotion all over their bodies,. i use to do that too after taking a shower, i would put lotion all over my body but now that everything is a rush..lol.. i can only do that on weekends..during weekdays i can only put lotion on my hands and feet (expose areas) due to lack of time. i wonder if you still have the luxury of time to put lotion on your body before going to work or before going out of your houses?
For me,its not a question of time.I only do it in winter time because my skin is really dry during this season.And I would put a lot of baby lotion on my body.Sometimes I even do it twice or three times after I take a shower.In summer,my skin turns to be oily and I dont want put anything on it.It makes me uncomfortable.
@djmarion (4901)
thanks monica, have a great weekend.
@andyvish (901)
I dont think the question should only be addressed to women. It is equally applicable to men also.
@djmarion (4901)
ye of course andy, men can also answer, im sorry for not involving you, men :)
@tuffy999 (794)
it's a very good practice to put lotion on your body after a shower, i helps a lot not making one's skin getting dry. if you cannot do it all the time coz you're always in a rush try do it in the evening before going to sleep.
@djmarion (4901)
true, sometimes when i cant do it in the morning, i usually take a shower before bedtime and put a lotion.
ya i put lotion on my body everyday after bathing.without it i don't feel i have completed my bath.i need them badly mostly in winters.i love the smell of the lotion that increases when i apply it on my semiwet skin.and this makes me feel that ya my bath is complete now.i use vaseline body lotion.it comes in two flavours.one is of oatmeal and the other with cucumber.i use the former in winter and the latter in summer.
@mayenskie (1308)
I always put lotion all over my body everyday, after shower and before i go to sleep. Even during the day i put lotion on my hands to cool it. When i was a kid, i had scaly legs because of too much exposure to sun and sea. After i learned of putting lotion, my scales were gone. So now, i'm kind of addicted to lotion. Even if i am in haste, i do not forget to put some on. If not all over my body at least my hands, arms and legs were applied to. I would feel quite uneasy going out without putting any lotion. I don't think it is a luxury, it is one way of taking care of our skin.
Sounds sexy but i don't put lotio my whole body, jus hands and arms sometimes. Doesn't it trap sweat underneath or something?
@smileonstar (4012)
I dont put all over my body... I put only arms and legs, expose areas... I am also lazy too... so these would be enough for me :)
@makingpots (11920)
I do not lotion my whole body everyday. I don't need to because I use anti-aging shower gel that leaves my skin very well moisturized. I do put lotion on my feet everyday because they dry out so much and need a little extra help.
@lynboobsy11 (11345)
Yeah I do it all the time, everytime I finished my bath I used to put lotion all over my body. It's very refreshing and smoothing to the skin. But when I'm in a hurry and no time to put lotion I do always have a lotion with me whenever I go I put it on samll container and put it on my hands. And before i sleep I put lotion to my body.
@cmsk2005 (1770)
I do it regularly as my skin is very dry and if i dont do it, it is very uncomfortable for me for the whole day, so i like to use lotion everyday after bath and thats why my skin is now much better
@larskie23 (867)
i put lotion every after bath. even when im in rush like before going to office, i put lotion, if really in rush then at work i also have lotion so i can put some on my arms.