Please Pray For My Landlord and Me

To All My Friends, please pray for my landlord to have compassion on me and work out a payment plan with me regarding my rent. I just started my new job this past week and I'm trying to work out an arrangement with her so she won't evict me. I know God is moving in the situation but I would certainly appreciate your prayers for her to have compassion and mercy on me. I think that the more prayers that go up for her, the more God can work on her.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before you now. I lift up my friend here in prayer. Lord you said that the effectual, fervent prayers of the righteous avail much. You also said that you know our need, even before we ask, father. This friend is believing for a miracle and I stand in agreement that all needs are met by your riches and mercy. Lord we wont tell you how to work it out, but we will trust that your will be done in this situation. And we will be so careful to give you all the praise, all the glory and honor in Jesus name, amen. Don't forget to share your testimony with us.
Thank you so much! I believe in praying specifically and I'm believing that God will give me favor with my landlord to let me work out a payment plan with her. The Word says to pray believing we receive and we will have what we pray for. I'm expecting to have great news tomorrow after the meeting with my landlord.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Hello there whimsystoryteller! Of course I will pray for you and your landlord. I shall ask the lord to help you in your current financial burden and for him to help you landlord find compassion in your circumstances. I will add you into my daily novena and hope that the lord will help you in this difficult struggle you face with your land lord. I wish they could be something more that I can do to help you but unfortunately I can only offer my prayers. I know that things will work out for you because prayers are answered everyday it is the power of prayer that gives us the faith in them.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I know God has the situation worked out but I figured the more prayers the better. God has already protected me and my cats last week when I almost set my place on fire and He's provided every step of the way so He will provide a way now.
@pyewacket (44032)
I certainly will pray for you....it seems though that the landlord is at least willing to agree to some kind of payment plan...you're lucky, as I don't think many landlords would be so willing to do that...I know mine wouldn't....so yes,though, will send prayers your way
Yes dear I will pray. Please go to a church if you do not belong to one, and they will help too. God bless you honey. God be with you.
@bhati4u (99)
i will pray u....
@th_sia (164)
What landlord wants are pretty straight forward, they just wanna have responsible tenant that bank into their account every month. Since u already have your job, let her know that u gonna make payment ontime in future. She will understand.
Well, my situation is a bit more complicated because I work for her part time. However, I'm trusting God to move in her heart and get her to work with me.
Good luck with your landlord, hopefully god gets through to her and she will give you some more time for the payment. Wish you all the best and all my prayers are with you.