A Website for Breaking Through Writer's Block

@derek_a (10898)
I just typed in Google, "writer's block" and this is what came up first.. http://creativewritingprompts.com/ You can just go to this site, run your mouse pointer of the numbers, and a small paragraph pops up giving your ideas about what to write. It's free and you don't even have to leave your e-mail address on the site.. Enjoy.. :-)
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Idea lightbulb - Great idea!
I checked out the site and think it's awesome! So many times I can't think of a thing to write about and that site has so many good ones. I'm definitely going to use it. Thanks for the link!
@derek_a (10898)
Thanks for posting. I thought it was pretty awesome too :-)
Thank you for the link. Although I am not a professional writer by any mean, I do enjoy writing. There has been a story I wanted to write about my good friend who passed away. I still haven't been able to get the words to form.
@derek_a (10898)
I am pleased that the link has proved useful. :-)
@KATRINKA (1658)
Thanks for posting the URL. It is a great resource!
@derek_a (10898)
I'm pleased you like it.. I think it is a great site that can stimulate the imagination :-)
@OURDEW (4812)
Hi, thank you, that looks like a great site. I know that I will be useing it. I will be sharing this with my friends also.
@derek_a (10898)
Thanks for posting.. Yes, it's a great site.. Looks like they are going to be getting lots of visitors now :-)
I have been to the site. It was cool. Very exciting. It would really help get ideas ob what to write about. THank you for sharing it. I would surely bookmark it and keep on coming back to it. Anyway, I enjoy writing so much. I would definitely remember this site.
@derek_a (10898)
Thank you for posting. I am pleased you have found it useful :-)
Thanks derek. I'll definitely check it out. Maybe it will help!! I could always use more ideas of things to write about.
@derek_a (10898)
Thanks for posting :-) I think from time to time, we all need ideas :-)
@suspenseful (40316)
It sounds good. I hardly get writer's block, but it gives you practice in writing something on the spot or continuing an idea. Usually you get so far, and you cannot think of what is going to come next.
@derek_a (10898)
Thanks for posting. I hope you will find the site useful.. :-)
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
Thanks for the tip. All authors do suffer from a writer's block. NO matter how hard you try sometimes your mind halts from thinking and it is impossible to write anything. Sometimes we get ideas from daily life, discussion we have heard on the bus or train, something which might appear stupid to others.