have to share this cute pic

we went to the museum again today. it is one that is like living in the 1800. anyway my daughter got to dress up in one of their dresses and the pic turned out awsome so i had to share it.
@crazynurse (7489)
Adorable, simply adorable! I am always amazed at the numerous outings and things that you do with your daughter. She is a lucky little girl. The outings and things that you expose her to are going to help her to be so well rounded and intelligent! It is also nice to see a parent who spends quality time with their child rather than just plopping their child in front of a TV!!
thanks, i am so lucky i get to spend so much time with her. i really love doing these things with her and i am glad she enjoys it as well.
@hoghoney (3749)
I love the picture she looks as if she belongs there. That is a great time in history. Hugs!
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I totally loved this picture. She is just adorable. I think that you take her to these types of museums that are hands on is great. These kinds of museaums makes learning fun and makes the children want to learn. I used to take my daughter to all types of museum so that she could experience times past. My daughter is now sixteen and she still like when we visit places that go back in time. We recently went to Williamsburge Virginia to see the first settlement ever built. It was great to see history come alive. We have even gone to Cherekee North Carolina to see the Indian reservation and how they lived before the whites came along. I think it is wonderful that you take your daughter to these places and spend quality time with her. I am sure she will do well in school because you are making learning fun for her now.
@maddysmommy (16233)
haha shes so cute. Love the picture!
@mimatexas (1835)
I bet you love to go to the museum. You should be a proud mother since your daughter behaves so good. You take her to different places which is something not all parents do.
@lilaclady (28235)
Great little photo, your daughter really looks the part, it looks like a scene from Little House On The Prairire, your daughter looks like little Laura Ingles....very nice photos of the serene countryside.