July 30, 2007 1:18am CST
How to get an MS in US being a non US citizen...what exams should we write...
1 response
• United States
1 Aug 07
I suggest doing some research into the schools you are interested in. Most of them will ask for the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) if English is not your first language, but some Universities will have more requirements. I'm doing a PhD in chemistry at Binghamton University. You can check it out at good luck!