balagi television serial

@decent07 (232)
hello user have you seen t v erials of balagi company. ekta kapoor is producer and ther is thirteen or fourteen serial running daily. they are currently running on zee tv star tv and sony. all three famous channel .women are addicted to o it. famous one is kyonki saas bhi kabhi thi and kasauti zindagi ki .first one is completed six years anf second one five years .i like it first but now i hate these serial. they are so much boring and un realistic. it is very much hard to tolerate or believe it. how many of you like these serial and why.
@diillu (5128)
I used to have the habit of watching all the balaji teleserials with my mom. But soon I got so depressed by all the elongation and unreality of these serials that I had stopped watching those television these days. But I still watch one serial that is "karam apna apna". I guess I will stop watching it soon too. After sometimes when there won't be any story then the writer just go on elongating the story in such a way that people really get depressed.