Arab Princesses Booted Off Plane

Three Arab princesses returning from a shopping day in Milan were kicked off a British Airways flight when they refused to sit next to male passengers who they didn't know. The princesses' demands for different seating delayed the plane for three hours, and furious passengers whistled and clapped when the women were ordered off the plane.
@gr8life (6252)
Hello ifinallyfoundmybaby, Aha! Maybe they think that they are princesses and have a lot of money that they could do whatever they want. It doesn't matter even if they could buy the plane itself, but making others to wait and suffered just because of their demands, it is something that couldn't be tolerate more. Maybe those Arab princesses should buy a few private planes so that it will be easier for them to travel without disturbing other passengers *laughs*
@NeoComp (1320)
Yeah I agree. Buying a private jet would be the best way to go. I think that, that would be a good thing to do.
I heard about this on the local radio. It seems that they were praying in their native tongue very loudly in addition to what you said Ifinallyfound. They did say they were switching seats a lot, and not wanting to sit next to those males I guess was the reason. What you did not put in was the Arab Princesses were trying to sue the airline for putting them off. They say they were racially profiled and were put off the plane because of it. I can't wait to see this trial if it ever makes it to court!!! Everyone knows that you cannot cause any disruption on a commercial flight or you will be put off. They made loud demands, they were yelling in a language that no one understood, and kept switching seats. No matter what color you are, that is annoying as Hell so of couse you got put off the plane!!!
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
hi there! ;0 really? i didnt know about this happening. but then, i guess these arab princesses got what they deserve. i mean, they just can act all prima donna and stuff. those men are people too, you know. lolz.
@NeoComp (1320)
Is this true? I would think a princess would buy a private jet. This is very funny indeed!