lets throw our anger out!

@dee101 (13)
Pakistan
They shape us. They guide us. They are their for us. They laugh with us. They cry with us. They are WITH US.....Yet, they CRITISIZE us, they ORDER us, they HURT us the most, they ARGUE, they JUDGE us..THEY ARE OUR FAMILY:( WHO IS UR FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS GIVEN U THE MOST PAIN BY THEIR WORDS? WAT DID THEY SAY?Share It,Say It Loud,Maybe It Will Take a Burden Off Ur HEART... fOR me: My Elder Sister heR worDs:" YOU ARE NOT A GOOD SISTER,OR DAUGTHER,OR FRIEND,MOM HATED U, WE ALL HATE YOU,WE WISH U WERE DEAD...."
@Pose123 (21662)
Why is it that we treat those we love the most so badly? I know its not always true,but so often it is. I've heard it said that if we behaved around our friends as we do with our family,we'd have no friends. Good post dee101.
@dee101 (13)
• Pakistan
thank u,the more ppl r replaying to my mail,the more i feel that somewhere ppl do understand:0)
yes, correct... family is fundametal social group in society who share values & goals , tipically consisting on or two parents and their children. but in my situiation -- my mother was the 1 cause of pain/burden in my hearts/ruined my life & relationship w/ my father. at the age of 19 --left the house coz my mother threw it away all my clothes (year back 2000 - after i was graduated as october 1999/advanced) i dont have any choiced that time & i slept 1 day @ giselle bantug house (college classmates-1995-2000) .. reason she was really really mad coz having affair w/his Dance instructor --(it was adultery/3rd party/)---for me : my mother adv : "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE --U DONT HAVE RIGHTS TO STAY --UR NOT MY DAUGHTER!!! --THEN she never talked to me anymore--i was being truth,respect, honest & love my father.. then, i worked & live my own/independent/self supporting ..until i was graduated for my 2nd course /BS Nursing (march 23, 2007)-- no communications -- we never talked --- (i' ve tried so many times to pleased my mother through sending gifts --but she doesnt accepted instead she burned it-- this jan 2007- ive noticed from my sister that all gifts that i gave to my father -- she burned it also --i was so strange & disappointed..but i needed to accept.. feb 2007 -- i go back to my sister's hauz rather to rented --& helped me to moved on after we broke up w/xbf. -- then i expected the negative consequencse for the possibility -- yes-- it happened --my mother trying to kill me that day coz holding knife but my father - "ur college graduate -- knew the right & wrong" -- please..." after that -- i never ever to drop by in our house... and even i asked my father helped about my remaining balance for my tuition fee --HE CAN'T ANSWERED --& STILL LISTENED TO HER WIFE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED-- im totally upset ...then-- u ??? how long u've been felt irritated/strange relationship w/ ur Elder sister? pls.. try to work out ur relationship w/ ur sister..
Wow,,what a sister u got there,.be patient, maybe she said it out of emotional drive at the moment, she probably regret it by now. For me was my husband, he hurt me a lot with his words sometimes, although I know he regret it afterward. His words were: "I choose my friends over you of course", "Stop intervering my business, take care ur own businesses", etc, etc, etc.
• Kenya
To all of you out there hurting coz of inconsiderate moments from loved ones, the much i can say is I feel for you. Family is a really important social unit. Where this unit breaks down, then people are bound to be restless, unhappy and basically of no love. The unit neeeds to be protected no matter what. Granted, there are members of the family unit who abuse this privilege of love and joy. These should be taught in all ways, what the family unit stands for. I have been hurt, i have forgiven and i have managed to patch up the supposedly long lost family love. Now, i am enjoying my family bliss. I am not saying that i have a proven remedy to mending those lost family contacts but i sure hell know that loving someone even when they hurt you will go miles in making the other person's attitude change for the better notwithstanding the time frame. BUT the main question would be: are you strong and intelligent enough to love where there is hate? You can only answer that yourself. In most cases, if there is hate, indifference or hate prevails...more like it's get-back time. Even if you say you don't hate those who do hate or cause u harm, i am totally sure, your forgiveness is conditional. That should not be the case. Try a dose of love and see how many positive miles you travel together.... Instead of lamenting on how much we have been hurt and how justified we are in our actions, let us try to take the different route of love, forgiveness and tolerance. Even if it does not do much to the other person, it surely will spice up our lives with lots of joy and happiness. Peace out and love.
@besthope44 (12141)
Laughter is best medicine to all disease so as the depression. It will through the pressure in mind and lightens it and feel happy.