Today is our Anniversary 12yrs.

@marciascott (25553)
We have been Married twelve yrs, today, boy do those yrs, go by fast. And another thing it has not been easy I had to remind My husband that today was our Anniversary, I know it will be just another day, I wanted to have a dinner Party for us. But I changed my mind. No dinner no present!
@suspenseful (40316)
Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope your husband surprises you by taking you out to dinner and gets you a bouquet of roses. You do deserve something nice. Now what do people usually get for their twelve annversary? Ah yes, a string of pearls.
@marciascott (25553)
Oh, Really I didn't know that. Thanks for the Congrats.
@terri0824 (4991)
Today is my Pastor and his wife's anniversary and he said silk was the gift for twelve years. So did you get any silk today? Hope you had a joyful 12 year celebration of your marriage.
@marciascott (25553)
Ok, so you get silk for twelve yrs, Ok, I will go anlong with that one, the other person said, String of Pearls?
@disvachic (10121)
Hey marcia congrats on your anniversary! got a song dedicated for you and your husband. i love this song!Hope your speakers work. take care http://youtube.com/watch?v=SaON605up7o
@disvachic (10121)
p.s. i wish you both many more happy years to come.happy anniversary.
@marciascott (25553)
That was very nice, I always liked that song too, I don't care how old it get's I love that song too, and It really fits the occasion! My husband went to the store when he comes back I am going to have him listen to it, here he comes now. thanks!
@disvachic (10121)
you're so welcome!!
@cefaz_21 (2597)
hey there! 12 years..wow! Congratulations! wishing you more happy years of togetherness..and for your hubby..don't worry..most guys have to be reminded of special dates..and always have to be reminded of payment dues too..such as bills. LOL Hope you two have a wonderful day.
@marciascott (25553)
Thanks, that was funny I had to laugh at that one. That's the first laughter I had today!
@cefaz_21 (2597)
thank you again my dear, and I'm glad I made you laugh. :) cheers!
@ssh123 (31096)
Wishing you a very happy married wedding anniversary. What is special today - dinner at a restaurant and a gift from a jewel shop? Inform us the slient features after the event.
@marciascott (25553)
Nothing at all, It is Ok, he just brought me a Car. so I am satified with that. Have a good day!
@ssh123 (31096)
That is the gift for a decade!! Have a nice day.
@terri0824 (4991)
Happy Anniversary Marcia and many more years to come. Hope your anniversary was a joyful one!
@marciascott (25553)
Thank you Terri.
@mimatexas (1835)
Hi, marciascott! Happy 12th wedding anniversary! I hope your husband does take you to dinner to celebrate.
@marciascott (25553)
Nope, but it is Ok, I guess when you are together that long, it is just like a another day, because that is what it was! Thank you anyway!
@zeloguy (4913)
Congrats! Being married that long in this day in age is no small feat and like you said I am sure it wasn't easy... here's to another 12 years!
@marciascott (25553)
Thanks, Yes you are right it ain't easy LOL. Have a good day!
@sunkissed (4332)
Hi Marcia,Congragalations on your wedding anniversary. I wonder why men tend to forget these dates more than women do. I hope you will surprise you before the day is over and at least get you a card and take you out to eat or something. It is the thought that counts..
@marciascott (25553)
Nothing!!!! just a few dollars, I was happy with that!
@Polly1 (12648)
Happy Anniversary Flowers - Happy 12th Anniversary Marcie
I wish you a Happy 12th Anniversary Marcie. Here are some flowers for you. I hope you have a nice day.
@marciascott (25553)
Thanks Vicky we are not doing anything yet.
Hey congrulations.You should enjoy a lot but why u changed your mind i cant get you.This day comes once in a year.So,enjoy happily leaving the sadness all alone.
@marciascott (25553)
Thank you I guess you are right.
@mizrae (587)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you will enjoy your day anyway. Twelve years is usually a milestone to celebrate. Perhaps you will be surprised.
@marciascott (25553)
We will see I will let you know! Thank you!
@zandi458 (27952)
Happy anniversary to you and hubby. May you be blessed with many more years to come. I celebrated my 25 years wedding anniversary on 20th February this year and like you, no present received and no special function to celebrate the date. I am just happy that we have reached this long.
Our anniversary was yesterday. My hubby doesn't forget, but even if he did, I have a copy of our marriage certificate on the wall in the back bedroom that I use for an office. I have it written on all four of the calendars in the house. Can't say he doesn't remember with all those reminders. Happy anniversary!!