Your Idea on the Ideal Vacation

@ibuemma (2954)
Hi, everybody. I just came back from my 5 days vacation with my family. Long story short, me and my hubby and the kids went to this Family Camp Ground near Sea Isle City area in New Jersey. We stayed in this Camp Ground, which basically we sleep on the 40 feet trailer, LOL, and tons activity that we can do daily and we can also visited the beach which only 5 miles away from the camp site. I know we really enjoy this time, but it's just not my ideal vacation...i rather go somewhere and being pampered all week long...LOL.. so what your ideal vacation anyway, just share it here!
@mimatexas (1835)
I would like to go to Cancun, Mexico and enjoy their exotic beach! That's one of the places I would like to go. Another place that would be my ideal is to go to Paris, France.
@ibuemma (2954)
hi, mimatexas.. Cancun... i want to go there too. I told my hubby no more "camping" for me....hahaha... i really need those pampering during my vacation.
@wackwy (96)
Hi ibuemma. I am happy for you that you just came from a vacation. How I wanted to to go on a vacation myself. Setting aside the consideration of money, I think I would like to spend a vacation anywhere in a secluded island. A place where I don't think about work, or any concerns that's bothering me now. Perhaps I would even leave my laptop at home so I can just concentrate on the beauty of the island.
@marcialoyd (1174)
My idea vacation would be spent in Nashville TN. I was raised on country music and have loved it all my life. I would Love to visit the country music hall of fame, the grand ole opry, the country music museum. The Ryman Auditorium. We actually plan on taking this vacation next summer and I am very much looking foward to it!