Do you really care?

How to best apologize when you broke their hearts/feelings? (parents,brothers,sisters,friends,colleagues, b/friend or g/friend) flowers, kisses, hugs, treat them to a fine restaurant, maybe to a movie..etc? Have any of your apologies been rejected?
@faith210 (11232)
Hi singlepixel! Whenever I broke my father's heart or hurt his feelings, I usually wait for him to calm down (because he gets angry), then I call him to say, I'm sorry and say I love you...then when I see him over the weekend, I hug him and give him a kiss. My father never (not yet, lol) rejected my apologies...with my brothers and other relatives and friends, a simple hug will do (they're cheap, lol) and with my hubby, oh this one is difficult...he has to make me a s--slave first before he accepts my "sorry"...LOL...just kidding. I guess, it boils down to how they see or perceived my apologies if its sincere or not and after apologies are accepted , I really do everything I can to make up for what I did. Have a nice day! :)
people around you are very fortunate to have you around them. i think your husband is just 'trying' you but deep inside- he already forgave you even before you apologize. have a very "wonderfullest" day faith...as always, i have faith in you!!..lol..
@ayris77 (1303)
I was always give my apologize to any person that i have broke their feelings.That the way us to be the great person! I will use many way to show my apologize!And my apologize always accept!
that is good. when you apologized Ayris77, your apology is accepted sincerely. thank you for this response.
@purple99 (165)
Say sorry to him/her sincerey,very simple and effective. I think you should tell him your thoughts turned inward and let him give you a chance to make amends for your fault. Give him some time,it will get easier as time goes on.
yeah you're right. time plays a very important part in a relationship. as in the case of apologizing, i think time is very effective. thank you purple99! and WELCOME TO MYLOT!!!
some people really overlook the true way of apologizing . . sincerity is a really must and you must exert a lot of efforts in showing youre sincerity in apologizing . . "oure the meaning in my life . . " its as if she/he is the most thing in this or the only thing in this world you can't live without . .
wow my friend,...you're very romantic... you can easily melt your b/f or husband's heart...lol...