Christmas Shopping

@Mare73 (1335)
I know it's early, but do you have a wish list for what you plan on getting/buying for Christmas? (If you celebrate..)
@Ravenladyj (22936)
UGH...sadly I have already been thinkin about Xmas and its frustrating cause I've not survived the boys bday yet LOL then there is Halloweenie/Samhain AND two Turkey days! but I know that I need to start givin it some really serious thought and actually start buying things once the kids are back at school jsut so we dont have to rush come Nov ya know....
@cynddvs (2950)
I have a few things in mind that I would like to get for Christmas. But I haven't thought about shopping for Christmas presents yet. My daughters birthday is in October and my fiances birthday is in November so I have to get past those first and figure out what I'm going to buy. I have a few good ideas if I only knew where to put them lol.
@sunshine4 (8707)
I was just thinking about this today. My inlaws always ask me what I want for Christmas that is about $25. I never know what to ask for. This year I am going to give them a list of places that I would love to get gift certificates for. I #1 want a pedicure gift certificate, but there will be others for them to choose from. As for shopping, I start shopping for my children the day after Christmas. I get the bargains. I have to because I have 4 children. I also buy for my 9 neiced and nephews, my mom, my inlaws and we do one name pick for exchanging gift between the adults in my family.
I've already given a bit of thought to it, but mostly because I'm trying to figure out how to get my presents to my mom's house. We will be flying more than 2,000 miles to get there, so I will probably only buy stuff that I can have shipped directly to her house. Then she can store it all for me in a spare room, and I can wrap everything when we arrive! :)