another win - 2 to liverpool so far!

Singapore
I think this is a great start to the season. I saw the replay of that goal against toulouse yesterday and it was great! too bad stevie G didn't make it 2-0. i think they've got a great time this season. any predictions from fans and non-fans alike where they will end up on the premiership this year? my head says second or third although my heart obviously says first. haha. it's been too long since they won the EPL.
@kaiwah (124)
Great start for the team. If they continue with this kind of form or even improving on it, I believe they can win the Premier League this year. Man U is dropping a little pace now with 2 consecutive draws. Arsenal almost losing on their opening game and Chelsea still managed to scrap through with 2 wins so far. Liverpool have to beat Chelsea this Sunday! Long live the Reds!
@ram_cv (16515)
They started very well, but I was disappointed the way they shut shop after the first goal. I thought they should have won 2 or 3 goals to nil, but they simply shut shop. This is what I do not like about Liverpool and leaves them vulnerable to late equalizers!! Cheers! Ram