What is the greatest thing you get from your husband/wife?

tattoo - tattoo tattoo
@zabawaus (1732)
My greatest gift i get from my husband is a big tattoo of my name covers on his arm and shoulder. He was somewhere else and show me on web cam that he did this. I've never get a present like this before and pretty sure will never get anything close to this.
@Balozi (244)
• Kenya
What will you give him in return? And wow! Thats a gift you cant buy from a shop, the tattoo. I cant say i like it, satisfaction is in the heart of the beholder.
@zabawaus (1732)
Lol i agree it is so hard to find something in return :) But i guess he never expected anything from me. I keep on being what i was, and being a good wife :) Thank you for your answer!!!
Aside from my kids, I do not know if I could get any other great gift from my husband. I think his friendship is another thing. We became good friends after our separation and I think I Like it more this way. Imagine, two mortal enemies are now the best of friends. I find this as a very good twist in our lives.
@zabawaus (1732)
Thank you for your answer
@shambuca (2560)
The greatest gift I get from mu husband is his love, understanding and patience.
@Kemboi (341)
• Eldoret, Kenya
The greatest gift I have ever had from my wife is total submission to me. By recognising whom I am to her she agreed to put on my shoes.
@Balozi (244)
• Kenya
The greatest gift I have ever got from my wife is love. Nothing is greater than this.