do you fix your bed in the morning?

honestly, i don't fix my bed. hahaha! well sometimes i do if i'm in the mood. lol. but i don't really mess it up when i'm sleeping. ;)
hmmm. let me think....lol sometimes... i have a baby girl now, and as much as possible i'm trying to set an example to her, every morning when she wakes up, i tell her "baby let's fix our bed"... she can't yet, but just to give her the idea...
is that your baby in the picture? very cute! =)
yes, that's my lovely little girl...
i bet she brings so much joy to your family. =)
@faith210 (11232)
Hi josan181237! To be honest with you, I don't.LOL! I guess it is because I want it to be ready when I want to lie down again. haha...Besides, when I wake up my hubby is still sleeping and when he wakes up, I get sleepy and wanted to lied down...you see, ny hubby and I have different time zones.LOL! Have a nice day and take care!
haha! so i guess there's no use fixing it up. lol =)
@Bujoyseth (1684)
yes, i always do coz i can't stand to stay in my bed so messy all day long.. i want it to be organized... i always want it to look clean coz i love staying here in my room especially when i'm alone, doing mylotting all day.. hehehe..
yeah i also want my room to look neat but my brother always mess it up so i soon get tired of fixing it. hahaha! =)
@fab315 (1242)
Even if we have a maid, my mother told me not to depend on the maid especially on chores that I can do by myself. Yes, I used to fix my bed everyday. I like my room especially my bed to be neat and organize. But since months ago, I stopped doing it. My husband keeps on telling me not to since we have a maid to do it. So now, I don't fix our bed anymore and it's still neat and organize..but on weekend when it's the maid's dayoff, I do fix it. It's a habit already. Thanks. Take care. cheers! :D
our maid also fixes the bed but she doesn't do it everyday because she has other things to take care of. =)
ahahaha.. honestly, i dont.. :D But if I am in the mood, i will wake up early and it will just cross in my mind that i should fix my bed.. But mostly, i really dont.. :p
yeah only when i'm in the mood (that is twice a week? hahaha! lol). =)
I do fix my bed. How can I fix other matters in my life when I cannot be disciplined enough to fix my bed. Hehe. Seeing one's bed is like seeing the inner of the person. That is what I had been told. The only reason why I wont fix my bed is when I know that I would still need to go back after a few minutes like when I am sick or still sleepy.
i do fix the bed when i'm not in my house. hahaha! i do it only when i'm just staying over someone's house (usually my cousin's or my friends' house). =)