Why don't you mark best response ?

I have seen that very few are marking best response to heir posts . It is true that the best response mark may change after you have marked someone .I don't know whether that can be done . I have been very inert in mylot for so many days lately .SO marking a good response did not occur for that period . Also i don't mark any best response until i am convinced that there is little scope for a better esponse . Do you take interest in marking the best response to your dicussions.
i'm jus a biginner..i have to develop daily/ so wil have to wait for a few weeks for getting up
@PunkyMcPunk (1477)
I must admit. It has been some time since I have marked a best response. I think this is because I am not finding the time right now to be on mylot much and I have found that I will mark my best responses and then come back a month later and have them not best responsed.... it gets a little frustrating to have to do it over and over again.