Jumping lights !

@SimplyJo (1694)
Friends.. what do u do if you are on a light which has just turned red and the vehicle behind you starts honking ? do you ignore it or jump the light yourself just coz u feel dorky ?
@Lifeless (2638)
It dosen't matter to me whether the one behind me is honking stupidly... Only if I am in a rush, and the cops are not around, I jump the red light, otherwise I prefer waiting at the signal.. Its better to be safe than sorry... What say?? What do u do mate?
@SimplyJo (1694)
I hate to admit it but i do jump di light too at times if there r no other cars on di crossing/and no cops :( but yeah dun really care about the fool who honks behind !!!
Someone else's impatience is not worth my life, or the life of my son. It would stupid to run a red light just because someone is honking their horn.
@SimplyJo (1694)
Very true :)
If they want to make themselves look stupid, let them jump the lights. They can learn patience and wait, like everyone else. It can be very annoying but I ignore them.
@jennybianca (12913)
If someone is stupid enough to try this on me, I do something that I shoulkd write about here!! Though I guess I should ignore them.
If the light is red I wouldnt think of going till it turns green .. I dont think the police officer would really accept an excuse that someone was honking and that was the reason I ran the light. Here in America it's pretty strict.. I am not going to run any traffic lights.