How to write a good article-please advise me

@surajpkn (584)
Hey guys, i want your suggestions. I speak good english and i am good at the vocabs too but the whole point is that, i find it difficult to use those new words i learn when i speak or write. Can someone tell me how i can improve on this? And moreover can someone tell me how to go about writing an article with good vocab and sentence formats.
@peaceful (3301)
One of the best ways to improve your article writing is to read good articles often: http://www.content-articles.com/ Practice your sentance structure and immulate the type of writing style that appeals to you... until you develop your own style of expression. There are plenty of good articles out there, but you need to get used to writing your stories, in your own way and have confidence in your command of a different language... For example, I like to sing... and I learned a song in another language, that I don't speak, because of it's beatiful melody... I'll feel more confident when I learn the actually meaning of what I'm singing... it's the same way with writing! :) Keep practicing and my compliments to you for your efforts! :)
@surajpkn (584)
Thank you so much for that!
@TeaCup (230)
Peaceful gave you great advice. When you get the hang of using the English language, when you write articles, the best way to write them is: 1. Tell your audience what you are going to tell them. 2. Tell them. 3. Then tell them what you just told them. Be sure to put information about yourself in an authors box if you have a website so you can get more visitors. Make your articles make you money.